• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jacksonville Florida Broncos? Anyone?

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Hey fellas,

My family and I are planning on spending the summer in Jacksonville this summer. I've got an office and a condo in Jax Beach.

Any Bronco brothers down that way? Atlantic Beach area down to St. Augustine?

Any Bronco shops or clubs? I toying with the idea of towing my Bronco down (I'll be there a couple months.

badkarma

I am just north of you on St Simons island. Always driving the bronco on Fernandinho to the beaches. James

Jaxgtc

No clubs that I am aware of, but there are a few of us that tool around and occasionally do a cruise in. Have fun. You have to hit St. Augustine, Fernandina, and Jekyll Island while you are visiting. You can drive on several beaches south of Jacksonville, but I wouldn't do anything to promote rust on an EB, big enough headache as it is.
You have a beautiful rig. Sun, rain and sand can be a beast - you probably will want to have it in a garage if you bring it.

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
No clubs that I am aware of, but there are a few of us that tool around and occasionally do a cruise in. Have fun. You have to hit St. Augustine, Fernandina, and Jekyll Island while you are visiting. You can drive on several beaches south of Jacksonville, but I wouldn't do anything to promote rust on an EB, big enough headache as it is.
You have a beautiful rig. Sun, rain and sand can be a beast - you probably will want to have it in a garage if you bring it.

Thanks. Yeah....condo is pretty stingy with parking and I don't know if I can get access to a garage or not (last I checked, they didn't have any available). Access will determine whether or not I bring the Bronco on this trip. I'm actually more concerned about theft than anything at this time.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm here.
Currently Bronco-less.
No clubs or anything to speak of Bronco related.
Perhaps I'll subscribe to this thread and see if you guys want to start one....

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm here.
Currently Bronco-less.
No clubs or anything to speak of Bronco related.
Perhaps I'll subscribe to this thread and see if you guys want to start one....

Man....not a good time to be Broncoless. I'd be interested to see if anyone wants to start a club. I'll be spending quite a bit of time there.

sdugs

Loc.
Jax, FL
Im just across the ditch on Atlantic\Hodges. Currently working on the 77 trying to get it on the road. The 68 is torn down in layup for awhile. Don't really see that !Any Broncos running around anymore. Friend of mine is getting a frame off done and should be ready by the summer. Always great to meet other Bronco people even if we can't cruise around.

sean

ScottyP

I''m in that area and I should have my Bronco from the builder in the next 4-6 weeks. Not too much car theft, especially near the beach. There a classic car cruise in in a different part of town every Saturday and another once a month in Jax Beach. If there's any organized Bronco group around here I'm not aware of it.

ScottyP

Im just across the ditch on Atlantic\Hodges. Currently working on the 77 trying to get it on the road. The 68 is torn down in layup for awhile. Don't really see that !Any Broncos running around anymore. Friend of mine is getting a frame off done and should be ready by the summer. Always great to meet other Bronco people even if we can't cruise around.

sean

Who's doing your friend's build?