• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff Moving/Phones/Orders 11/2/12

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
We're getting real close to finishing up our move down the street in time for our Grand Opening on the 8th. The current plan is for our phones, internet and computer system to be moving Friday morning. So, if you have something you need to order in the next couple days, please consider doing it before the end of our day Thursday. We don't want to leave anyone hanging high and dry! We're hoping it will all go smoothly!

Thanks,

Suzy

junebug

Your are open on Fridays right? I will be coming through on the 16th and wanted to pick up some stuff!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck w/the move Suzy... one of these darn days, I'll make it over that direction..

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Your are open on Fridays right? I will be coming through on the 16th and wanted to pick up some stuff!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Yep 10am-6pm Monday-Friday. Let us know what you need so we can have the order ready and waiting. Cya on the 16th

LoCoFoMoCo

Loc.
Tacoma
you should drive those moving trucks a little further and come back to Washington.... we miss you here...

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Ah, well, sorry! I guess it's good to be missed? The best thing about this move is that it is only 2 doors down, so we're doing it all with the forklift!! ;D I'm pretty sure our 5 53' trailers we filled in 2006 would run a little more than the 5k we paid back then with the cost of diesel now! :eek:

Suzy

you should drive those moving trucks a little further and come back to Washington.... we miss you here...

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Ah, well, sorry! I guess it's good to be missed? The best thing about this move is that it is only 2 doors down, so we're doing it all with the forklift!! ;D I'm pretty sure our 5 53' trailers we filled in 2006 would run a little more than the 5k we paid back then with the cost of diesel now! :eek:

Suzy

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good luck with the move, Suzy. I look forward to seeing the new place.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Phones and internet are up and running in the new office!! Woohoo!! I'm typing from my new office! ;D

Suzy

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Congrats! ;D

I bet it looks a whole lot better than when Kyle and I were there in August. Sure wish we could make the open house - but we'll get there soon!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Phones and internet are up and running in the new office!! Woohoo!! I'm typing from my new office! ;D

Suzy

HaHa!!! That's great news!!! Did you get the office you wanted???LOL That is a great building and lot for your operation!!! (Can I park my 24' trailer there Thurs. nite???);D;D;D

See ya'!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i called from 12 to 12:30 and NO ONE answered! now i'm mad! ;D

fablife

moved since 06 !! time goes by pretty quick!! guess you're on ya way to becoming a southerner, hehhee....cmon, say it, Y' a l l ......
glad to have ya, JD

kiddingknot

Loc.
Orlando
The best thing about this move is that it is only 2 doors down, so we're doing it all with the forklift!! ;D I'm pretty sure our 5 53' trailers we filled in 2006 would run a little more than the 5k we paid back then with the cost of diesel now! :eek:

Suzy

Worst move I ever made was from the back of a duplex house to the front of the duplex house. It seemed so close, I didn't do much packing. As a result, I made a thousand trips carrying small stuff. Good luck. :)

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HaHa!!! That's great news!!! Did you get the office you wanted???LOL That is a great building and lot for your operation!!! (Can I park my 24' trailer there Thurs. nite???);D;D;D

See ya'!!!

Ben- are you bringing Stretch to wheel at windrock?

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ben - are you staying for Saturday? I plan on coming up Friday after work and wheeling on Saturday.