• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

jbg super flex rear leaf springs?

66' bronco

Loc.
Manistique, MI
Hi I'm in the process of building my 66 bronco and am on a budget. I was wondering if anyone has used the jbg brand 11 pack rear leaf springs and how they handle and ride? They are about $100 cheaper so that is the main point of looking at them. Thanks Trent

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Trent I have them on my bronco but have not driven it yet. They are Deaver brand springs though if that helps.

Henry

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
I have the JBG 5.5" leafs on mine. They come with rubber bushings so there actually about $150 less!

Mine are stiffer than id like but i attribute that to the huge arch in a 5.5" spring pack, and im running dual shocks. Someday i might try removing one shock, because when i used to drive it without any shocks it rode much much better! And agin if your used to driving a caddi like me everyday it dont matter what springs you buy for the bronco it will never be a caddi....unless you go rear coils.

I matched them JBG leafs up with there dever superflex coils and them coils are ausome!