• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

jeep trashing stickers

U

Unregistered

anyone using those jeep trashing stickers? Is so, can i see what they look like, and where your putting them? Im thinking of getting a few to piss off all the damn jeeps around here.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
at some point i'm gonna get me some of those "Mall Rated 4x4" ones and smack them on the mall crawlers and puddle runners. oh yeah, take pics then wait in the truck and watch the fireworks....;)

Attachments

• 20031112085043_mall_cruiser%20draft.gif
    20031112085043_mall_cruiser%20draft.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 297

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Unregistered said:
anyone using those jeep trashing stickers? Is so, can i see what they look like, and where your putting them? Im thinking of getting a few to piss off all the damn jeeps around here.

Another 4x4 hater? %)

Way I see it is anyone in a 4x4 who actually takes their vehicle off road is okay in my book, and another vote against the grennies. I'd rather wheel with a nice guy in a Geo than an a-hole in a Bronco any day. :mad:

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
I got pics of my buddy wheeling his little geo car through a mudpit. He ran about 40 mph and slid right over...and did better than most of the others that didn't want to get dirty. The second time I had to get my *gasp* Jeep, yes I own a Jeep, to "help him through". Maybe I'll get a pic of that posted here. I hold it as blackmail since he never told his mom how his car got busted up. %)

Anyway, we all know Broncos are better. I spent 3 years and 3 times the money getting my Jeep trailworthy to the point my Bronco is stock. I am converted. :D

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
Another 4x4 hater?

Hate the game, not the playa'...

I love to tease my buds about their girly TJ's and they tease back. Makes for good fun. Besides I'd rather be rescued (IF needed of coarse) by a Jeep than a Ch***!!!

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
BUCKETOBOLTS said:
Hate the game, not the playa'...

I love to tease my buds about their girly TJ's and they tease back. Makes for good fun. Besides I'd rather be rescued (IF needed of coarse) by a Jeep than a Ch***!!!

Don't get me wrong, I can make fun of my Jeep buddies all the time, but when it really comes down to, its really not about what you own, but rather the friendship and fun.

My Jeep was definitely more capable than my Bronco. Sheer body width is the biggest draw back of the Bronco, especially in the places that I like to wheel. Only reason I own a Bronco is because I have three kids and fitting them in a Jeep was not an option. Now I own two Broncos. My trailer queen, and my 76' uncut beauty.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Re: Re: jeep trashing stickers

Jeepincj7 said:

Way I see it is anyone in a 4x4 who actually takes their vehicle off road is okay in my book, and another vote against the grennies.

agreed. for what it's worth i love all 4x4's that get USED. I'm just happy to have company out there most of the time.
I don't like the chrome triple shocked per wheel trucks...etc. %)

as for the geo, we took my friends Civic out to the hole one day...man i wish i had pics. when she first got in all i heard over my CB was "HER WINDOWS ARE DOWN GO GO GO GO GET EM!" :-* after one quick 180 spin pass across her side she rolled them up %) . Then we preceeded to coat her car as bad as we could. Let's just say to turn she had to open the door to look for traffic. :eek: o, and it only took 5-6 hours to clean it all up (out and in) ;)

Steve

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Jeepincj7 said:
Sheer body width is the biggest draw back of the Bronco, especially in the places that I like to wheel.

You are right on! I've owned Jeeps, and liked them. Always wanted an EB, and now have one set up for serious wheeling. The main differences are weight and width. Normally I like the extra weight of the EB, but I really miss the narrower body on the Jeep. That's why I narrowed my EB front end 8" last winter, and I'm seriously considering narrowing the rear end next winter.

I'll wheel with anybody in any vehicle unless they're an idiot, then I won't wheel with em no matter what they drive.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
4 Jeeps and 4 Broncos later. I'm not a Jeeper. I'm definitely more of a Broncoholic then anything else since I originally wanted an EB before any Jeep.

My latest brain fart was a 99 Wrangler TJ Sport with an impressive build sheet. Atlas II, Ford 8.8r w/ disk brakes and more...

My Jeep was very capable but, all in all, my Bronco will smoke it when I'm done. And for a LOT LESS $$$. Because I'm starting with a V8, strong Tranny/T-case/axles. Plus it'll be sexier too. ;D ;D ;D

At any rate, I'll put a "Jeep Recovery Vehicle" sticker on my Bronco and I'm sure my buddies with their Jeeps will be putting "Bronco Recovery Vehicle" on their Jeeps. Everything gets stuck. If it doesn't, you didn't try hard enough. ;D ;D