• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, Thanks!!

fosgate150

So I just got my Christmas presents a little early and I wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience ordering parts from Jeff's. The shipping was great and nothing was damaged!!! :) This included both fenders, floor sheet metal, door posts, bumpers, and many other heavy and awkward parts. The packaging was awesome, and nothing was missed. ;D I will be ordering more parts in the near future from Jeff's.

Merry Christmas to everyone...

I should be starting my build thread after the first of the year...

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Cool, it's always good to hear the good reviews.

Merry Christmas!

ZOSO

I've always had good luck with Jeff's. I have ordered a bunch of stuff over the years for my 79 and only had 1 issue where they forgot a few parts. The next day they were sent out and there within 2 days.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats man and enjoy your Christmas/New Year w/the family

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco Graveyard always comes through for me. Its nice that I live close enough that when I order parts they always show up the next day.

Looking forward to your build thread.

Merry Christmas!