• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jesse Combs Lincoln welder Bronco add

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Well everyone on here always finds Bronco stuff. Well I found something today. Click on Jesse Combs website. As most of you know her as the goodlooking chick on Xtreme4x4 on Spike TV.
Once you click on the website go to "The Story", you will see the add with moving still pics of her and an early bronco!
If you click on the pic below, it will show all the pics of the add. Pretty cool and pretty cute!
http://www.jessicombs.com/

Attachments

• SafeRedirect-3.gif
    SafeRedirect-3.gif
    67.5 KB · Views: 334

nelson_bros

Loc.
los anchorage
those keep making the rounds, but they sure never get hard on the eyes! almost reminds me of the old Snap-On calenders they used to make.

makes me wish my name was Lincoln...

OP
OP
goneballistic

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
she is freelancing right now. she will be on some Mythbusters shows coming up. She will be taking the other girls place while she is pregnant. She also has bee on a few other tv shows. Mostly all to do with cars and trucks.
i miss seeing her on extreme 4x4, where did she go?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
she is freelancing right now. she will be on some Mythbusters shows coming up. She will be taking the other girls place while she is pregnant. She also has bee on a few other tv shows. Mostly all to do with cars and trucks.

which girl is pregnant? kari? who got lucky with that???

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN

Seriously!?! Crap! Just when I was starting to get over her after not seeing her for a while, and now she is going to be on another of my favorite shows. Dammit. <pulls out stalker equipment bag and dusts off the spider webs>. ;D

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
I love everything about her except the Poor choice of the backsided arm tats.I have to deduct 1 point for that.Oh well she is still a 9.

msweb

Bronco Guru
I think she's hot enough that she wouldn't need a welder! :eek: