• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jessi Combs Website

ponyboy156

Loc.
Issaquah, Washington
She broke her back doin something and was out for quite a while. After she recouperated she came back to extreme for something like 3 episodes. The reason she gave for leaving extreme after that was that she wanted to continue to evolve in the field of fabrication... or something along those lines. I read all this crap online, so who knows what the real story is.

getfuzzy

My wife and I talked with Jessi at the NHRA races in Los Wages this year. She got a gig with Power Aid,she told us about leaving Extreme. It came down to the same old crap about getting hurt at work and people [or the Insurance Co.] not letting Her get back to doing what she loved so much, working with her hands making stuff and building cool trucks. I have posted before about my wife and I meeting Jessi at the offroad expo in Pamona years back and how cool a person she is. If you ever get the chance to meet and talk with her you'll under stand.

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
i herd on pirate is that she was going to built custom choppers with a bunch of lesbians and had to stay on the show for those 3 episodes cus she was under contract. dont her my feelings any that she's gone...same with that one dude with the bald head from trucks :mad:

but hey! check out hte EB in her one thingy only time she's ever looked hot lol whats that site even for??

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
My wife and I also talked to her at SEMA last year. She is VERY nice. She eluded to something coming up that she would be doing but nothing specific. I told her how much my daughter looked up to seeing her wrench and build things on Saturdays. It gives her the boost to come help me in the garage.

I hope to see her back soon for that reason.

I hope my daughter gets the opportunity to be feminine, creative and mechanical without the stereotypical labels.
Dennis

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i met her a few years ago at off rad expo pomona, super nice girl. i mentioned my bronco and she didn't mention that she has one, but maybe she didn't yet (if that one is hers).

tcb42

My wife and I talked with Jessi at the NHRA races in Los Wages this year. She got a gig with Power Aid,she told us about leaving Extreme. It came down to the same old crap about getting hurt at work and people [or the Insurance Co.] not letting Her get back to doing what she loved so much, working with her hands making stuff and building cool trucks. I have posted before about my wife and I meeting Jessi at the offroad expo in Pamona years back and how cool a person she is. If you ever get the chance to meet and talk with her you'll under stand.

I completely agree. She is a cool and nice. I had the chance of spending several hours with her and Ian and she is a down to earth person. My avatar is her giving my son who was just under two at the time a kiss. His shirt reads "little dudes rule" which was fitting. I wish her all the best.

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
i herd on pirate is that she was going to built custom choppers with a bunch of lesbians and had to stay on the show for those 3 episodes cus she was under contract. dont her my feelings any that she's gone...same with that one dude with the bald head from trucks :mad:

but hey! check out hte EB in her one thingy only time she's ever looked hot lol whats that site even for??

Know how I know you're gay? Just kidding, but if you have better looking girls running the tig in your shop I'd like to visit.

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
this has been talked about on here about a year ago and it was found out that the truck wasnt hers.

It is too bad I did like watching her and my daughters did as well. Got them interested in the point to actually help now.

yellow69

Loc.
HAGERSTOWN, MD
Here's a pic from the site

web.jpg

bptommy

Loc.
Arlington, TX
if Im remembering it correctly that bronco went up for sale right after the ad came out, It was on ebay and may have been on here, actually I think someone just linked the ebay sale on here...its a cool welding ad and I think jessi is a great spokes person for lincoln.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
if Im remembering it correctly that bronco went up for sale right after the ad came out, It was on ebay and may have been on here, actually I think someone just linked the ebay sale on here...its a cool welding ad and I think jessi is a great spokes person for lincoln.

she can play with my lincoln log anytime;D