• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

John Deere Green Bronco.

66 U14 NICK

Loc.
Spencer, WV
I saw a nice John Deere Green Bronco in Virginia Beach over the week end I think it was the one I saw posted here a few days ago it looked real nice.

Nick

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
Might have been 66gasgrill, although I thought his green and yellow Bronco was a trail rig. At any rate it is one of the sweetest Broncos on the site!!!!! Look in the thread on 37" tires, he posted a couple pictures part way down the first page.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Hey Nick were you in Dallas NC my brother in law has a Bronco there at a friends house for sale that is john deere green with a yellow top. Yes the color is a bit much but the bronco is in very good shape if you like the 6 cyl.
He really could use a hand selling it. He has one with a V8 he is doing from the frame up that he needs to get on the road. Thanks Darren

OP
OP

66 U14 NICK

Loc.
Spencer, WV
There must be another one running around. I checked on the map and it's at least an 8 hour ride from Virginia Beach to Dallas, NC. Maybe some one else borrowed the paint scheme idea. Any way it looked pretty cool.