• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just saw the "Green Acres" Bronco

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Was sitting around not doing crap (like most of you guys, today, 1-1-07) Anyway, flipped over on Nick and there it was, a red '66 Roadster!! The thing is, I might've told some of you guys, but I know where that Bronco is, (in backwoods AL) and the owner died about a month ago, and I'm sorta pursuing the old jewel!! It's tied up in a bunch of legal stuff right now, so, all I can do is sit & wait. I'm pretty sure it's had a lot of alterations (I sold the guy some parts), but, I'd take a chance on it; will definitely keep you posted!!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Sounds like a great feature Bronco for the indoor display at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals in 2011 at the Bronco's 45th anniverrsary celebration! ;D So if you get it you have a little less than 5 years to get back in "Green Acres" shape!

Good luck on getting it - it's a Bronco with an interesting history for sure. Is there any documentation with it?

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that this morning also.....Do you know how it ended up where it is?

OP
OP

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Yes I do.....the guy (he was a lawyer) said he bought it at a Paramount Studios auction in the 1970's, he sounded like a straight shooter to me. He said it had holes drilled in the bed where cameras were mounted to help film the show?? Anyway, regardless of current condition, that would be a cool EB to own!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Is that the old show green acrea ...with the pig Arnold and the blond married to the town lawyer ......I saw that green acrea on this morning and now wish I'd watched it..