• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

just spotted a yellow bronco, from South of New Orleans:

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
:( I just this morning spotted a yellow EB that my cousin owns, that he said came from south of New Orleans. This thing had Duff's Shocks/lift kit too (i presume), a tuffy console box, tuffy speaker boxes, MT classics, 33x 12 superswampers, smitty built 4 point bar with bikini top and something I havent seen. A full soft top that could be let down into the back like a convertivle. Since I'm in my home town (at my sisters home)and this town is extremely small, this got me pretty excited. You just dont see this nice a bronco around here very often. Well of course you know I had to check it out. It was a 302 with a 3 speed in the floor. A very nice example of a EB. The killer thing was it was built up (pretty much) exactly like I'm wanting to do mine. (well except the yellow paint) I have a few snap shots with the digital camera that I'll post later on tonight. just had to share it with you guys.....I really enjoy the weekend in the country (at my sisters) but, I'll really be glad to get back to workin on my bronco too! 8)
thanks
Ben

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
and heres another..........had wild horses stickers on the dash, james duff shocks etc.....and some kinda Extreme off road decal on it as well!
Ben

Attachments

• DSC00317.JPG
    DSC00317.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 18
G

Pretty nice rig! I worked offshore out of LA for about 3 years, NEVER saw a Bronco there. Used to drive my green '74 to Mobile & ride w/ my boss to Venice, LA. (He actually lived in St Elmo??, I believe that's correct) Anyway, that thing looks good, though I'm not crazy about bright yellow. Did you get him to price it??

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
he said he paid $9900 for it! I didnt really think that was to bad considering all it had on it. It had all the goodies, only think it was missing on top side that I could reconize was AC and power steering!.....I'm no big yeller fan but the Yellow on this rig sure did look good when I saw it!
Homer, LA I think is the place where he bought it!
not sure on my spelling but I know its south of New Orleans!
Ben

Attachments

• DSC00322.JPG
    DSC00322.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 16

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Probably Houma, LA, THOROUGHBRED coonass country. I know a guy here that bought one there, said the guy had a slew 'of EB's. That's SW of New Orleans. I'd have to have PS on that one with that meat on there. Whay don't 'cha let me sell you some EB parts, Ben?? Tired of trippin' on the crap!

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
[quote author=6677ebman link=board=5;threadid=21844;start=0#msg168367 date=1063043988]
Probably Houma, LA, THOROUGHBRED coonass country. !
[/quote]

HEY! I resemble that remark!

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
sure, email me a list of some of the items you have for sale. I need 302 motor mounts, 4v intake, carb, headers, just to start off with. body panels I need (items I dont just have to have but could use at some point in time) hood tailgate, complete rear seat (this is a item I really need). much much more that i need but I'd be glad to get started with an intake, and some headers
Ben
email me at
harper992@comcast.net home or benjamin.harper@cibasc.com work

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
That’s a nice one. Someone posted a picture of one that looks identical to that one in the Yellow EB thread.

Hey Ben, did you charge the guy 5 bucks for pimping his rig out on the Internet ;) ;D ;D

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Didn't mean anything by the coonass remark, I worked with lots of 'em in the oilfield, LOVED listening to them, would like to talk to some of those dudes. Anyway, Ben, I have pretty much all of that stuff, up here in UA (Upper AL), you just need to hit 17 and go N, and bring you're wallet!!! :p :p Nah, I'll treat 'ya right, gotta take care of the Bronco Brethren! :) :)