• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Kayline soft top

IR8NOTCH

Old school Black Kayline soft top in good condition.
I bought it from an older gentleman that bought it sometime in the 80's and put it up in his closet in his home for future use but sold his Bronco and forgot about the top until he was cleaning his house out while relocating.
Only flaw worth noting is the back window has a couple marks in it from being in storage so long. Still very clear. No rips or tears. It's currently off my Bronco but I can put it on this weekend for some detailed pics.
Top will come complete with everything I have for it.
Going back to a hard top for the winter and that's about the only use I have got out of it while it sits in my garage.

Pick up in South Jersey preferably. Could possibly meet within 45 minutes of 08330.

$350.

I have no idea how to post pics on here but if you message me a number I can send them from my phone.
Thanks

OP
OP
IR8NOTCH

IR8NOTCH

85958F40-BDF4-48DB-B282-60B0FE5CB9DB_zpsb3sckvpa.jpg

85A3A6C7-B0D2-4770-976D-D66C4A610C9B_zps8pwzdhpl.png

A429B1F5-55AF-4160-981C-46C7B81C4329_zpsscfbnuru.jpg

5780A41F-D59B-4213-BDB2-6A3363693676_zpsy7znkrug.jpg

Best I have for now.