• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM Kayline Soft Top

a67and77

Loc.
Albuq.
City: Albuquerque, NM
Price: $ 70

Older Kayline soft top, frame,and windshield riser. Top is in fair condition with a crack in two of the windows. Either replace or cut out for air conditioning.
Thanks,
full

full

Last edited:

awest5321

Contributor
Loc.
Exit 79 on I85
Older Kayline soft top, frame, windshield riser along with a Kayline bikini top. Top is in fair condition with a crack in two of the windows. Either replace or cut out for air conditioning. Bikini top has a small hole.
Thanks,
full

full

full
How much for just the bikini top? I have an older Kayline soft top also. Is it black? Pictures don't show up on my tablet.

OP
OP
a67and77

a67and77

Loc.
Albuq.
for some reason the pics don't show up when on my phone but show up when on the computer. PM me with phone number or email and I'll send pics. Thanks,

joshua

Contributor
I would like to be in line. I’m just not sure how much shipping would be

reinvnt45

Contributor
Damn, in Albuquerque. I just ordered and received that same gray bikini top. Bad timing. Good luck with the same

Killa Bee

Older Kayline soft top, frame,and windshield riser. Top is in fair condition with a crack in two of the windows. Either replace or cut out for air conditioning.
Thanks,
full

full
Does anyone know how to attach the snaps on the bottom of the vinyl? Do you drill snap studs into the aluminum bed rails?