• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KC LED Off Road Lights?

kat

Loc.
Bristol
I was wanting to put a pair of old school round lights on my bumper to take the place of the led bar. I already have the fairlead bracket to bolt them up. I was looking at the KC LED lights. They look old school but brighter tech. Anyone running these? If not what are you running?

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I looked closely at them and researched them a lot. Great reviews from dependable reviewers, not some guy that said "they shipped quickly and the mounting instructions were easy to follow" but hasn't mounted them yet! lol Oh so typical for an Amazon review!

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA
I run the KC Daylighter sealed beam spots and have been considering changing to the Gravity inserts for less draw on the 12v system. I'm looking forward to reviews from you all

svastano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pulaski, PA
I am running the true old school 6" stainless on mine I am considering the LED replacements.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I had 5 up on top of my Bronco But I removed them & put about a 24''or a 30'' light bar.
I could never keep my KC's aimed in the same spot for 2 days in a row.
I never broke one .. AS I was hitting them on tree limbs .
.. Just for the record mine were old school KC's.