• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

kellie saw a stroppe

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
don't know why she keeps getting so lucky, but every time she rides to church with her mom she sees a bronco on the beltway lately. this time she saw one and described it to me, it sounds like a stroppe. east belt north, about 6:45. anybody here?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL.. Cool. Like it when the kids get excited about em too ;)

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hMM. Well Mike, the guy you got some parts from has 4, but I dont believe any of them are up and going. If she finds it again, can you ask her to get the VIN and DSO for me!? :)

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
it was rolling, but if i see it i'll flag him down. i don't think any of mike's are running either, but i'll give him a call. i need to talk to him about a bronco anyway. would you PM me his number again andrew?