• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Kentrol Fiberglass body/Tub **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
When acquiring a project I received a Kentrol Fiberglass body/tub, I will not be using this. It is used, so most holes for mounting are already there which makes putting it back together easier. I have an older Kentrol body, I know this is newer because it has all the ribs in the flooring. The body is in decent/good shape.

I did not have room in the garage so I put it in storage. I will try to take photos this weekend. Priced to move quickly. Pictures to be posted after the weekend.

I have attached a single pic I received from the purchase. It had some debris in this pic, I have cleaned it out already. Great deal if you are on a budget and need to replace a rusty tub!

-Ed

**SOLD** PICK UP ARRANGED...

Attachments

• bronco_body.jpg
    bronco_body.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Put me in line at number 3 please.
Thanks ;D

Actually number 4...One individual PM'd me...

Thanks, Hopefully I can get rid of this soon. Going to buy a 4 rear link set up for my street rod project.

OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Sale pending... Making arrangements for pick up.
If deal falls through I have PM'd order for those who have contacted me.

Thanks for the interest...

-Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.