• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Killer Bee Theme Decals (NEED YOUR VOTE)

Please Vote for Killer Bee Decal Location

• Under Bronco Emblem

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • Just Behind Door

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Behind Rear Tire Between Body Lines

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Under 302 Emblem Up Front

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
First Bee Decals arrived in the mail today.

Threw one on the Glove Box Door.

I have one more yellow and two black......The yellow will be put in the engine compartment somewhere.

I need your help to determine where to put the black one's.....they are 4" tall by 3" wide. So they are pretty small.....a little bigger than the gas filler cap.

Please Vote based on the numbers on the profile picture. (hope they are big enough to see when you click on the picture) My vote is for #3.

THESE ARE TEMPORARY: until I get my marvel comic artist ones....I know a friend that knows a marvel comic artist.....he draws spiderman and venom comics so a BAD ASS Killer Bee is in the works!:cool:

Attachments

• Killer Bee Decal.jpg
    Killer Bee Decal.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Killer Bee Glove Box Door.jpg
    Killer Bee Glove Box Door.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 99

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
#1, the traditional location for that sort of thing is still the best.

Like on the quarter of a 60s Dodge? JK I like the comic themed logos on vehicles like the Superbee, Roadrunner, etc. My vote is under Bronco emblem.

tinytim02

Contributor
#1, below the Bronco emblem. The traditional spot seems best.

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
yeah......mopar bee's almost have me wanting to stop referring to the Bee.....Definitely cant take away from the bronco itself....that would not be a good thing.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Vote for # 4.. EVERYONE puts em under the bronco emblem... ;)

Thecrazyone

Took a picture from your gallery and played around with it in photoshop/image ready. A kind of rude attemp at showing the decal in the various locations that you are thinking of. Yeah, its the passenger side but you still get the idea across.

killerbee.gif

Thecrazyone

I wasn't certain about this one being the dodge look but after finishing it in photoshop, I really like the look.

killer-bee2.jpg

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
For right now I am so undecided and I dont want to take away from the current exterior look. I installed my glove box door and am going to put another yellow bee in my engine bay but I will wait on the exterior decals until I see what the marvel comic artist comes up with for me.

Thecrazyone: you have skillz man. I really like that look too. Once I get my marvel decal I'm getting you to help me out with placement! Saw the pics of your bronco too.....everyone asks me about the mirrors on mine and I see you have the same....where did you get those from? I never asked the previous owner on mine.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Why not put a blck one on the tailgate and a yellow one on each side of the hood scoop .

howiebilt

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
I think they are too big for the hood scoop, unfortunately....that is a great idea tho! My tailgate already has one too many from the previous owner. :(

Thecrazyone

That blue bronco, the one I think you are talking referring to about the mirrors, it's not mine. I wish the bronco was but I can not take credit for it. I did some photoshoping on it for a CB member (fordguy).

Last edited: