• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LARS bars

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Just curious if anyone on this site makes and sells them. I've been doing a bunch of research and decided I want to go with 6" extended radius arms. I like the fact that they have caster correction built in and that they are a little shorter than most of the aftermarket arms. I want decent flex with good road manners and want to avoid excessive roll since its going to be a DD. The LARS bars seem to fit the bill perfectly. Any help? Thanks.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I've made a few sets and have been know to produce them on occasion. Shipping is high as they weigh in at about 70 pounds a pair. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

Casey

OP
OP
addicted

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Ok. Well if you get the chance to check on material costs and you can give me a price, let me know. Im not in a huge hurry but I would like to get an idea on the cost so I can go from there. Thanks.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I could be interested in this as well. It will be a while before I have a budget for it but I like what I hear about them. I thought about trying to build some but I think its beyond my fabricating abilities.