• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

last days of summer

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
I have been spending the last few days of summer vacation with my daughter. She goes back to school on Monday...

Decided to go for a ride today and ended up off road for a few minutes. I climbed a couple of hills and my daughter was a little scared, so we decided to head home. I was able to snap a couple pics before we left.

20120802_114653.jpg
[/IMG]

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome Pics... Glad y'all got to spend some quality time together dad.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, ease her into it gently..

I couldn't hold the 13 yr old back when I took her..

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Going back to school Monday! What kind of crazy state do you live in. In Michigan its the law kids can't go back to school until after Labor Day. Cool you got to spend time with your daughter.

Henry

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
IM in Ga here but she goes to a private school. Rockdale county started this past Monday.

She is only seven and still a little timid about off roading. She was scared of jet skis till last weekend. Then she didn't want to stop riding with her papu. Even bragged about hitting 50 mph

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Heck, my kids start public school Aug 13th... Decided to start early because they only attend school 4 days/ week. Budget cuts.... Still haven't figured out how they are saving any money..?:?