• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lets see your broncos with extended drivelines

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
I am going to extend my wheelbase to somewhere around 100" durring my build up and would like to see your pics if you have done this. I am trying to get some ideas about how much I need to bob the front and back. Also what other kinds of trimming can I expect.

OK guys let the pic pimpin begin!!! ;D ;D

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ext. wheelbase

I am running about 106 on my wb.- Custom frame from Advanced Frame works, 12" added behind the "B" pillar of the stock style eb, we cut 12" out of a donor tub to maintain the eb lines, added behind the b pillar and of course had to add some sheetmetal on the bottom to finish out the "stretch" because of the taper on a stock bronco tub between the stock door post and rear wheel opening. Lastly we moved the rear axle back two more inches to cure the dragging the tank deal and dragging the back on climbs etc....

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=10087
HTH,
KB
NC
ebsss