• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

liftgate shocks

Krawlin5

Does anyone have the part number for replacement litigate shocks for rear hatch of bronco?

OP
OP
Krawlin5

Krawlin5

Why buy when I can build it myself. I can buy shocks for $30 . All the knowledge on this site and that's all you have to offer. Im done with classic bronco.

ren71

Why buy when I can build it myself. I can buy shocks for $30 . All the knowledge on this site and that's all you have to offer. Im done with classic bronco.

Hmm, $30 plus the time to make brackets vs. $40. He was just trying to help you out with his link to possibly save you some hassle. And all you have to offer is being an ingrate.

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I never got around to buying the correct pound shock before I quit my last job. They were able to buy them at $8.00 a piece!