• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Liftgate Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

badol'74

Loc.
Oxnard
I have a liftgate in good condition, but I'm in California. I might be able to ship it via Greyhound or Amtrack at a reasonable cost. I'd let it go for $75.00 Let me know if you're interested. Dave

72_EB

66to77
Tom,
If you work out deal, you can drop it at my place for him. What's the deal? I just got that '66 one out of my garage and now I might have one coming back. Can't ever clean the garage out. ;)

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Tom,
If you work out deal, you can drop it at my place for him. What's the deal? I just got that '66 one out of my garage and now I might have one coming back. Can't ever clean the garage out. ;)

66 liftgates are hard to find, glad I got a nice one;D Yea I have 5 or 6 good liftgates. Have not herd back from him yet, might have found one local. Thanks for the offer;D

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.