• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Limit straps for doors

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
Seeking help,

How do the limit straps connect inside the tub? I have a Bronco Design tub (fiberglass) and need some idea of where I need to connect the straps. How far are the doors supposed to open with the straps in the factory location? Pictures would be helpful. Thanks for all of the help to this point on my build. Getting real close now.

v/r,

SevenT

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
I have the same tub. Need to find the metal support behind the fiberglass and drill and tap it. My cage is in the way. Going to do this when I pull the cage to raptor line the inside floors. Interested in what you find out. Call BDesign and ask where the metal support should be located. Good luck.
David

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Hopefully they line up with the factory holes in the steel doors If that's what your using,.Maybe a magnet to find the metal reinforcments