• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Link, pictures and parts list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

BROwN COw

Guys, click the link above. He's got photos with description and price below the pictures. Good communication. Clear lenses and black headlight trim rings sold.

Bump!

BROwN COw

Received my purchased parts quickly. Thanks man!

(P.S. Take your wife to see Anchorman 2)

OP
OP
74NJBronco

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Sorry, those leafs are not for sale. I was to lazy to move them the night I took those pictures. Those leafs springs are going on my 2-3 year Luberacci project!
Thanks for the interest though.

OP
OP
74NJBronco

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Sorry, it is not for sale, besides shipping price would probably kill ya. Most items are still for sale, except 1 of the 302 engines and $50 hood is gone as well.

jmaturno

Do you still have the windshield wiper assembly? How much and the cost to ship? Shipping to Necedah, Wi 54646

OP
OP
74NJBronco

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Yes I do. I just cleaned it up yesterday. I will get you a shipping quote tomorrow. Need to find a box for it as well. I will pm you as soon as I know. Thanks

OP
OP
74NJBronco

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
No problem Kurt.

Still have good parts left over and updated the CL list ad. If you need more detailed pictures of any of these parts let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.