• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Little Top Problem

Jackalmdt

Loc.
Reno
Well I've been doing all the bodywork and was just about ready to pain. Until yesterday that is, my cousin borrowed the trailer that I was storing my mint condition hard top in. We took the top out and when he brought the trailer back he managed to smash into the top, slamming it into back of the motorhome. I'm going to check, but I don't think it is fixable. I live in Reno NV and I think I'll be lucky to find a used one for sale within 200 miles. Anyone have any bright ideas as to what I should do next? My bikini top is going to be really cold in the snow.<br><br>Oh well,<br><br>Jered

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Make him hook up the trailer and travel as far as needed to get another mint hardtop. And pay for it..

71pony

Loc.
SLC Utah
[quote author=brian72 link=board=5;threadid=12479;start=0#92935 date=1040329046]<br>Make him hook up the trailer and travel as far as needed to get another mint hardtop. And pay for it..<br>[/quote]<br><br>I will second that plus make him put it on.

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
I am willing to bet if he borrowed your trailer, he doesn't have the money to buy you a new top. Or the knowledge to know a good one from a bad one. The Sacramento area is full of EB's, and check the ads on this site, it seemed to me that there was a guy who had one for sale in NCal somewhere.<br><br>Sorry for your troubles, good luck with the search, <br><br>Dan

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
There is a top for sale in Sonoma, CA. its listed in the parts for sale board here.<br><br>I lived in Auburn and spent some time in Reno coupla years ago, you are right, a Bikini aint gonna be comfy. I'd be kicking my cousins butt around the property if I were you ;D.<br><br>Good luck,<br><br>Dan