• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LMC Trucks?

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
I have bought all kinds of stuff from LMC. Never had A SINGLE bad experience with them. They usually ship faster than advertised and despite their strict rules on returns, I haven't had any issues with returns either. I've bought everything from enginge stuff, wiper accessories, horn, lights, hard top headliner to exterior body type stuff like mirrors, headlight stone guards, door handles, etc etc. I try to spread the love around between/amongst all the vendors.

OP
OP
cannonnum4

cannonnum4

Loc.
Arlington
oh okay i've been on their site a lot and have their magazines but have never ordered anything. but thanks for the help!

69 Bronco 69

Loc.
Aurora Co
I know they sell chinese made weatherstripping and was going that route (cheaper?) before I found out they wont fit (various owners on slick60s) so im going to go through Dennis Carpenter.

siderbox

Bronco Guru
I drive by there show room all the time.
They are some nice and very helpful folks there.

markperry

Bronco Guru
I live pretty close to their store and shop quite often.....Not really sure about the Chinese weather stripping but I bought their windshield gasket and have no problems with it....if you shop at Dennis Carpenters you might get a three cornered windshield gasket like one of the members hear got:eek:

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
For must things, they are good. Their customer service is very very good. I bought a set of wipers from them and they didn't seem right, they immediately sent me another pair, no questions asked. They still don't fit right though. I'm going to buy another pair from someone else. All the Bronco specfic shops have everything I need to LMC is typically my last choice but they are the last resort if no ones else has something since LMC seems to have it all.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Only ordered side mirrors so far. I'm within driving distance as well

bluesbish

Loc.
Upstate New York
I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from them including a bunch of weatherstripping which I have not installed yet! great service, fast shipping and overall a good company to do business with. I did notice however, after placing a large order, that a lot of the stuff is more expensive than say jbg or tom's. I found that to be quite a surprise.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I used to buy from LMC for my 68 f250. I have purchased a few things for the broncos over the years from them but there prices are higher than JBG, Wild horses and Toms. Also I bought a radiator from them years ago and it came in a box with a tag from JBG!! That was the last thing I purchased from them. Never had a problem just they were a little high.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I only order what I cant get from any of the others, window kits, door and tail handle linkages. I think they have the same thing as Dennis Carpenter.