• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Long Lost Bronco revisited....

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
It's been seven years sence I posted up about tracking down my dad's old 71 Bronco. He had bought it new and traided it in in 85. I spent about 4 months chasing down 4 previous owners and found it in Sweethome Oregon. About 1/2 an hour from my folks. The current owner had just bought it and wasn't intrested in selling.

I have been living in Alaska for 18 years but am moving back to Oregon this winter and my lovely wife tracked it down again. Well she just call and found him. Hopping to work out a deal and get the old girl back home. Heck my folks still own teh same house so it would be back in the original driveway! :)

Anyway I'm stoked and hope to have it back soon. I've had 5 others sence that one but it's always been the one that started it all for me.;D

Guess I'll have to look into a username change if I'm back in teh Bronco buisness again! :cool: