• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Long Lost Bronco...

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
This has been cool. I have been able to track down all the owners up to my Dad. The Bronco has always been with in an hours drive... Everyone was glade to hear about it and happy to hear from me. The old rig is in good shape body wise. However, the interior is shot, the engine is original with 155000 miles. Stock 3 on the tree. No rear drive line, apparently he tore it up after the lift tring to use stock length. Any Bronco experts near sweethome that could give it a look? Dad is not much of a mechanic... Any ideas what I should offier for it? I'm thinking in the neighboorhood of $6000 to $6500.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
Did you guys talk the current owner into selling it or are you going off the idea that "everything is for sale at the right price?" From that pic that was posted in another thread, I would think that it is worth 5-6K or so easy as long as it is rust free. It would be worth more with a rebuilt drivetrain though, but if you get it, you can do all that yourself and know what you have.

OP
OP
71BRSP#8

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
I talked to him about selling breifly. He said he hadn't really thought about it but was out of money having bought a house. It has been in his garage for the last year becouse of the driveline... Drivelines arn't that much so he must be kind of tight. Anyway I'm going to call him tonight and see where he's at. I just wanted an objective point of view rather them my Gotta have the old Bronco point of view....<br>BTW we had a big quake here yesterday. 7.9... Shook the hell out of me :eek: