• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking at another one.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Anyone in the Tacoma Washington area seen this one in person? I've got a few pics and might be working a deal but I have not laid eyes on it yet.
It about a 2 hour drive for me so no big deal but I figure someone here might have seen it in person. It's actually located in Graham Washington.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5930044889.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 94

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Header on that 170 even! How's it being advertised, can't really get the feel for what's been done to it from the ad. Missing some things and has some non 66' items on there, which isn't a big deal unless it's being advertised as so.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Just what is seen in the add so far. Suppose to be getting more pictures and some more details. I did notice the missing wipers but good spot on the mirrors. I wonder what else is missing.

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Hope it has the hub caps and all the other 66 parts.

Good luck, hope it is a good one and works out. doesn't look like you will be flying and driving back with this one.... Might have a good road trip story anyway.

Hope your buddy returns the favor helping you go get it.