• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for 15x10 chrome stock looking wheels

4lowdig

I'm wanting stock looking wheels but 15x10 chrome. Not smoothies. I can buy 15x10 bare steel wheels. Then have them chromed? I've seen them on a few Stroppe Broncos, like the one on the cover of Jeff's Bronco Graveyard catalog. Just wondering if they make them before I spend $$$ chroming a set.

broncojack

Contributor
Its real hard to get the chrome to come out well around the lug nuts. I sent my wheels back twice before they got them right. They were gold/yellow in the center. I tried Stockton Wheel and was not impressed.

I saw a set at SEMA this year from Wheel Vintiques that looked really nice.
Let us know what you get.