• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a 66-77 I can Afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
I am looking for a decent 66-77 Bronco that I can afford to buy and fix up. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. I would prefer a 302 w/automatic but I will consider anything. I also have an 88 Wrangler in great shape I would be willing to consider trading on a nicer bronco. The wrangler has a new in line 6, new tires, rock crawler front bumber, hard top with air. HELP me find a bronco, please. I have the FEVER very Very VERY bad.

BRONCO FOUND!!! Thanks for all the help everybody.

Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
there is a nice half cab for 6500 in meridian. watch craigslist for north mississippi.

OP
OP
BroncoWanted

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
I'm gonna add to the price range I set. I can go up a little if I can find one in good shape so I can drive it and sell my Jeep. Help me out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.