• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking For A Cheap Seal Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

74 DEATHMACHINE

My 74 Has N Seals At All, Its Winter, I'm Cold, And Money Is Tight. Looking For A Seal Kit Complete Or Not, It Doesnt Have To Be New Used Is Fine Just Useable And Cheap.help A Newbie Out! Thanks Guys;d

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i think i've got a complete set of door seals for you. how are your window felts and vent window seals?

OP
OP

74 DEATHMACHINE

Well They Are There, But If The Price Is Right......... Let Me Know As I Really Am On A Tight Budget, This Isnt A Show Truck Its Just A Driver And I Think The High Temp Today Is 12 Brrrrrr!. Btw I Saw Your Sight A Few Months Ago, You Turn Out Some Really Nice Rigs Man! Thanks Alot

Status
Not open for further replies.