• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a cool shock tower?

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
During a search for "the best shock hoop" I ran across a thread with info from Drew/Broncitis on a tower from AWS. I called Steve @ AWS and ended up sending him a money order today. Really nice guy. He just had 20 towers built if anyone else is interested. More expensive than F250 towers but much less than a hoop. He's asking $76 plus shipping. Broncitis's explains them in this thread. His first post is half way down the first page and gives all the info and more pictures.

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forum...514&page=1&pp=40&highlight=steve+shock+towers

Here's a picture from the tread:

Attachments

• dscn2492[2].jpg
    dscn2492[2].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 112

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
more on aws

I have had the pleasure of knowing Steve and his family for several years. They are top notch as are his products. He has hauled a large, heavy, portable tower to use for photos all the way from St. Louis to Paragon Pa. for one of the east coast bronco roundups in the past-would not take any $ for diesel-said he was coming anyway. If you have any interest in "larger" equiptment-read bulldozers, loaders, diesel engines of all sizes etc...... ask him for his catalog showing their other products!!!
FWIW,
KB
NC
ebsss