• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for a Duffy or Hurst 3 Speed shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcooper

Loc.
San Diego- Poway
Hi all- Just recently purchased a 66 V8 with a used up 3 speed Hurst floor, T shift transfer. Please let me know if anyone has one available. It doesn't have to be a complete unit.
Thanks,
Bob

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I have both the Duff's 3 speed shift set up and the matching Duff's T-shift set up. Both are complete and in good shape....switched to an NV 3550 and a twin stick set up.

Let me know if you are interested.

Pops

OP
OP
M

mrcooper

Loc.
San Diego- Poway
Thank you all for the offers and private emails! You folks deliver. I made a deal with Pops and I'll let you all know if it works out with my trans. I'm having a diffcult time locating the 2nd gears alley. I had my front Dana 30 seals replaced $$$ and he took a look at my 3 speed and could not determine if it is a shifter issue or a internal trans problem...I may be looking for a good stock 3 speed soon. Anybody in San Diego?
Thanks again-
Bob

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Have a complete 3 spd...yours for the price of the shipping if you can't find one

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Have a stock three speed and the shifter your looking for here in Albuquerque. Shipping would suck to California.

Status
Not open for further replies.