• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for a good dash pad in portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
as the title says i need a good late dash pad with little to no cracks for a low price :)
lets see if anyone has anything
thanks

BroncoDave

Loc.
Washington
I have one of those overlays that go over the orriginal dash. Brand new, I think I got it from Duff, has been sitting in a closet for years. I doubt I will ever use it.
Interested?

OP
OP
bluebronco69

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
ok well i am interested in them all depending on condition
66to77 im interested in the one you have, how much do you want for the pad, 28 for shipping seems about right so it will depend on what the overall cost will come down to. but the condition looks good

itsabroncothing, if you can describe the one you have etc. i would like to hear about it and if it needs some love, then the cover broncodave has would go well with it, this all dependson the price of the whole deal

i think i am looking to be 50$ or under for something pretty decent with little to no cracks, hopefully n o cracks in visible areas
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.