• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a paint color pic

JRED

The color that I am looking for is shenandoah green. I know it is a 72 color but I need a good pic of it. Any help would be great.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Yup mine is that color. Not original to my truck but a real classic color. Get lots of good coments on it.

Attachments

• 67side.JPG
    67side.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 46
  • bronco2010.jpg
    bronco2010.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
J

JRED

This was the color that I thought was Shennendoha green. I think this is more green than SG is. If anyone knows this color please let me know.

Attachments

• Green Bronco.jpg
    Green Bronco.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
J

JRED

The color looks different very blue in one and more green in the other. Weird

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Some of the ford greens are quite hard to capture in a picture. Mine is the Grabber Green and in all pictures it looks turqoise for some reason. Unless you set the whitebalance on the SLR using a white card you just cant get it right. Attached are some of the colors by ford but not all of them from that era. If you want to see grabber green just go to my gallery.

Attachments

• 1970-ford-ppg.jpg
    1970-ford-ppg.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 35

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Jred the color does look differant in differant light. The first pic was taken on a cloudy day. The other was a bright sunny day. The color before it was sprayed looked more green. I used bright white for the top and flares instead of the whimbleton white, I though it set off the color better.

OP
OP
J

JRED

I guess the color that I am looking for is grabber green. The pic I posted looks most like that color. thanks

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Mine was is painted that Green. Looks bluish on different computers/pics etc.

Attachments

• halfcabtop03.jpg
    halfcabtop03.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 23