• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Looking for a parts Bronco

mebco09

Looking for a parts Bronco. Don't need engine or transmission. Rolling would be best.

Rust-OK

No Title-OK

Just need all of the small parts that are killing my Bronco "from scratch" build.

Within a day drive from Washington State.

McLeod

Not a whole vehicle by any means, but I have some left over parts that I've been thinking of clearing out.

If you have a list of any specific little part needed I can see if I have it.
I'm in Snohomish area too.

Send me a PM.

OP
OP
M

mebco09

Hey McLeod- Here is the V8 throttle bracket. Not sure if it is the same as a 6 cyl bracket. I also have an additional throttle pedal with a cable attached, so I'm not sure what I really need here.

Attachments

• V8 throttle.jpg
    V8 throttle.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 29

McLeod

I don't think they had cables when Ford installed them.
Mine has a metal linkage rod that passes through the firewall.

I do want to convert to a cable though to see if it eliminates the pulsing that I get when vehicle movement stutters and it gets amplified through the gas pedal in a negative feedback loop;D