• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a ride for a cage from Oklahoma to Spokane

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I know it’s not likely, but anyone coming from Oklahoma to Washington State with trailer space?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

clinem03

Have you tried contacting a transport broker? They may be able to find a spot for a good price to have it moved. I know a great broker who I’ve moved a few cars with, if you’re interested PM me and I’ll send her number your way...

nirvana

Loc.
PNW
cage

Curious, Are you looking at something private party or commercial?
The reason that I ask is that I too am looking, maybe we can get a discount together if we buy two ;D

clinem03

Try Uship, I've used them in the past and got a pretty decent price from them

Uship is good, but my Broker beats their prices 100% of the time. She saved me $400 on my last transport when compared to Uship pricing ;D

RH

If Yeller gets them this far and you cant pick them up in March, i could store them until you could make it down to Cortez.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I know it’s not likely, but anyone coming from Oklahoma to Washington State with trailer space?

Long shot, Hit up Drew Peroni

Drew Peroni - Early Bronco Drivers

Is anybody looking to have a Bronco, new Bronco body on a cart, SXS, or similar sized vehicle transported in the next month or so?
I'm looking at making a run from Pennsylvania out to Utah (and possibly to (WA, CA and/or TX), and I'm looking to see if anybody needs something brought from the West Coast back east. I will be taking the 40-ft enclosed trailer on this trip so I will have room for two vehicles and possibly some parts.