• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for a very nice rig or a roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

timhorr

I have a friend looking to spend good money for a very nice finished bronco. requirements:
PS, PB-front disk, Auto Trans, new motor...here is where it gets interesting...his budget could go higher for the right rig (look at raclown's silver bronco offered at 55K) but he isnt willing to pay 50k. he understands people have built very nice rides and has invested considerable time and $$$ to built these broncos. But realistically, he can get everything he wants for ~35k if he is willing to wait 6-9months to have one built for the ground up (he knows this because i'm about 30 days from having mine delivered).

another potential idea is buying a "project" that someone is unable to finish. if someone has a rust free, AT,PS, PB(disk) project, he can have it finished by my builder. What he won't need:

no top required (he will be using the bronco as a "beach crusier")
no aggressive suspension (99% of his use will be on the road)
he will be cutting the fenders
ideally, the entire interior can be removed-he will be want everything new

feel free to send any comments or ideas to me: Thorrigan@fulcruminv.com
my number is 512 804 6930

alj9115

Loc.
Lake Tahoe
Possible Lead

I just put mine up for sale, however it is a manual...give him the link and see if he's interested.

Andrew

Attachments

• 1969 Bronco Restoration 020.1jpg.jpg
    1969 Bronco Restoration 020.1jpg.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 57

White Knight

Contributor
looking for a bronco

I live in Orange County and considering selling my bronco to start saving for my son's college. Engine has about 9,800 miles on it. Ford Crate 302, E303 Cam, SVO heads.....etc., power steering, disk front brakes, automatic.

Check it out in my gallery and let me know if he is interested

OP
OP
T

timhorr

bronco

Guys,

Thx for the interest...but my buddy picked one up off ebay last night..he bought the massachusetts bronco for $25,100.00

Status
Not open for further replies.