• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for an early Bronco I can afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
I have been wanting a Bronco a while and my wife has given the ok for the purchase of an early Bronco, (even thought I like them all) It doesn't have to run or drive, but I prefer something with a title. I'm in the Fort Smith, Arkansas area (borders Oklahoma) and the closer the better although its not out of the question for a 5-6 hours to pick one up.

OP
OP
cougarmandan

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
I found a rough 68 and bought it today. I'm still interested in parts rigs as this one needs a lot of work/parts. Its rough, but it sure it fun to drive.

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
I am in Van Buren. I have lot of parts & a few Broncos. Give me a call & we will see if i have something you need. 414-0366
Jim
aka Rocpony

Status
Not open for further replies.