• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for bronco in Camo Clad pics

huntingbuck101

I would like to fide some photos of broncos done in Camo Clad mostly looking for New Mossy Oak but any would be grate. thanks for the help.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
You have to look real close. ;D

1088467520_mvc_013s.jpg

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Man, those make me rethink my painting plans. That would be a great short term fixup, then I could save for a few years for a good paint job.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Here is a some pics of "Grizzly's" and "Gummi Bear's" rig...

I hope you guys don't mind me posting them.

Attachments

• 6858jerikamm1.jpg
    6858jerikamm1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 1735re2.jpg
    1735re2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 41

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Yellowrouge, I love it. Is that a sticker kit or soemthing else? Where did you get it?

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
No worries Mad...

RCM - they're also referred to as 'vehicle wraps' it's basically great big sheets of printed vinyl that adheres to the truck. I've seen them in hunting catalogs for late model trucks, not sure who carries them for the EB, hopefully one of the guys that posted already will have more info.

I used to work across the street from a vinyl shop, and watched them put wraps on all kinds of vehicles, from little VW beetles, to city busses and even RV's, it's cool to watch.

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I have no idea whos bronco that is that I posted. One of the many random bronco pics I have on my comp.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Camo

Ok I'll Try And Get Pic's Of Mine 72 1/2 Cab And Camo Skin ...
NEWBY YOU GOT A CAMERA ...THAT'LL DO THESE PICTURES GIVE ME A CALL
968-2890 OR WORK 968-8035 EXT2674....

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
rcmbronc said:
Yellowrouge, I love it. Is that a sticker kit or soemthing else? Where did you get it?

It's called Camoclad. Basically it's sheets of vinyl decal of the camo print. It's removable, and comes in 20x20" sheets. Very tough stuff too. Kinda pricey, the small suv kit was somewhere around $500. I was however able to do the Bronco, a CJ 5 and I still have enough to do a 4 wheeler and a shotgun ;D.
Didn't like it as much as I thought I would, so I took it back off the Bronco.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Madgyver said:
Here is a some pics of "Grizzly's" and "Gummi Bear's" rig...

I hope you guys don't mind me posting them.
No problem Mad. I was going to but then thought mine's only good for hunting in the snow....

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
This one isn't vinyl clab but it is just bad ass. I have no idea who's it is. I apoligize in advance.

Attachments

• 476fhn.jpg
    476fhn.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 77

kbaker1

Loc.
San Antonio
huntingbuck:

http://www.camographix.com/

go to this link. i installed the brush country camo. to do it right it's very time consuming but looks nice. another nice thing is that this co. also sells cordura material in the same camo pattern for seats, etc. i'd post a pic of mine but its in the shop. super nice guy owns the place. good luck.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
camo clad pics

Is the cover system sticky? How does it stay on and wouldn't promote rust under the sheets? Just curious as I have never seen it in person.

Ben

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
camo clad pics

Is the cover system sticky? How does it stay on and wouldn't promote rust under the sheets? Just curious as I have never seen it in person.

Ben

kbaker1

Loc.
San Antonio
there is a 3M backing to the paper. It's a peal and stick product. Very time consuming to contour around edges and corners, but can be pealed off and restuck until it is sitting right. Then you just get a wallpaper-type application tool/scraper and use down/side strokes to get the air bubbles out.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Camo

Yes Go Camo ...
I Was Working On Being A Dealer And Installer For One Called Camo Clad ....about 3 Years Ago ..then I Got My Job With Dodge So History
....but The Camo Skin I Used On My Bronco Took About 2 Days To Put On But I'd Say The Bronco Is One Of The Best To Put It On ...because The Side Of The Bronco Are Flat And It Goes On Much Easier Than On Curves ....i've Sem Some That People Dont Match Patterns ....
Since My Wife Was Helping Me.. She Is Good At Wall Paper.... She Matched Closer Than I Would Have But It Looked Nice When Done.....
Rolled Out The Bubbles...on Mine The Edges That The Wind Would Catch We Turned Under So The Wind Shouldnt Get Under It ...mine Cost About 500.00 For About 8 Sheets That Are 4x5 Foot Sheets ...
But It Is Cheaper Than Paint And You Dont See Any Of The Bad Body Work ...if You Get It Down With A Crease In It Pull It Up Slowly And Put It Back Down Straight ...after 3 Years I Dont Think Mine Has A Tare In It Yet ....i Think It May Have Faded Somewhat But That Ok..
After All It Flat No Shin...pa Pitt...