• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MN Looking for bronco parts WI and MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncoray

Contributor
Been a Ford truck restoration shop for a while, and now switching to early broncos.

Would like to find some more bronco hoarders (LOL) i could use as a resource.

Already worked with Mono in Sartell MN and Randy in Cameron WI, and Scott in Shell Lake MN.

If you havent reached hoarder status and still have some good parts let me know.

Thanks. Broncoray.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Welcome, everyone seems to be a Bronco builder today!

Seriously, Delconick is who I always turn to for lots of used rare stuff and he now carries a TON of new stuff. There is also a secton on the forum for "wanted parts", this is the for sale section.

Feel free to show off your work, we love to see build threads.

OP
OP
broncoray

broncoray

Contributor
Thanks for the tip, and the parts wanted section.

it's a lot of fun in MN and WI going to some bronco collectors farm and spending hours going thru all the bronco stuff.

Ray

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Cool to find another nut in the area - I'll be building another one this decade, I swear its going to happen...

OP
OP
broncoray

broncoray

Contributor
Right now im looking for 1966 vacuum wiper motors and 1966 rear hubcaps for a roadster project. probably should post this in parts wanted instead of parts for sale.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just had a local guy trying to sell me a set of 66 caps for 600-

Broncotj0

Loc.
Mankato, MN
I have a '67 hard top I would part with.... maybe a set of doors also. I have a couple 3 speed manuals I would let go for an extremely low price. I might even have a set of vacuum wiper motors. I'll check on that.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a couple of nice vacuum wiper motors somewhere. Just took them off to install electric last fall.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think you should haul all of these tubs of parts out of my garage!
I'm in the mood to liquidate everything I have-

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
Any of you MN dudes have a maroon headliner or passenger side chrome drip rail? A guy I'm trading some parts with is looking for these items. Also a rear wheel well trim? I'm not sure what that is.

OP
OP
broncoray

broncoray

Contributor
Mono: what have you got in your tubs to sell? looking mostly for 66 stuff. is the trailer big enough? haha Ray

Attachments

• bronco hauler.jpg
    bronco hauler.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.