• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for good source for weld-in front cage in AZ

Hazegray

I almost completed my sale of the front cage tie-in kit offered by Wildhorses...until they quoted me the shipping cost! It was only $20 less than the cost of the kit itself. Eeegadd!

So, my next option is to find a local shop with a similiar kit. I'm located in El Centro so I can make the drive to central AZ no problem, but first need to find a local shop that carries it. Any recommendations??

70_Steve

Old Guy
4 Wheel Parts

Address: 420 S. Country Club Dr. -
Mesa, AZ 85210
Phone: 480-464-8010
Fax: 480-464-1710
Business Hours
Mon - Fri: 9am to 6pm (Local time)
Saturday: 9am to 5pm (Local time)

Smittybilt Cage Kits come unpainted and in kit form. They must be welded together and vehicle must have a rear main bar for installation.

Thru-77 Ford Bronco $158.99 $115.99
S/BBR93