• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Looking for post 70 Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
City: Encinitas / San Diego / So Cal
Looking for complete clean usable ready to go bolt on hardtop. Prefer white, light gray, or silver in Sport trim, but non-Sport will work too! I have complete clean Bestop with spare new canvas that we can horse trade with. Let me know what you got hanging in your garage.

redpony

Contributor
I have one , But I am up here in / by SF. It was off our 1968 .

OP
OP
bronco t

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
I believe the bolt holes over the windshield are spaced differently, and the rear rubber seals are different. Mostly, I have a set of rear seals for the 69.5 year and later.

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
I'm in WA state. I wasnt planning to sell my hardtop, but would entertain offers if its worth it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bronco t

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
I missed your reply last month! WA is a bit far from San Diego to ship a top. I will keep shopping. Thanks!

ngsd

Bronco Guru
If I can ever find time to take pics I will get them for you! Just real busy right now. I have several in Phoenix and need to thin them out if you get this way. Between 1000-1600

OP
OP
bronco t

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
If I can ever find time to take pics I will get them for you! Just real busy right now. I have several in Phoenix and need to thin them out if you get this way. Between 1000-1600
Thanks... Let me know what you find.

Status
Not open for further replies.