• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NE Looking for solid bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorco

Looking for a solid bronco. No junk or parts Broncos wanted. Wanting a good driver that has some potential. Owned a 1966 and a 1976 previously. Let me know what you have for sale. Not opposed to out of the area sales. Thanks.

jens

68 bronco

I have a 68 bronco in phoenix az. in awesome shape! interested?

Looking for a solid bronco. No junk or parts Broncos wanted. Wanting a good driver that has some potential. Owned a 1966 and a 1976 previously. Let me know what you have for sale. Not opposed to out of the area sales. Thanks.

UncasBronco

I have a 75 I'm thinking of selling. It's pretty nice and one of a kind. Plus, it's in Lincoln. If you'd like me to email a photo or two, let me know your email.

Thanks.

duck

Loc.
Campbellsville
1975 Bronco Sport Uncut

I am in Ky, I have a very nice fully restored Bronco for sell
302 engine runs great
pw. steering
pw disc brakes
auto trans
white wt. black stripe
new black and white houndstooth int.
lots of new parts
no rust or dents
asking $22,000
call or text 606-271-8034 if interested or email bjsawyer@etczone.com

duck

Loc.
Campbellsville
1975 bronco

this is not my bronco mine is a white 1975,very straight with no rust or dents. let me no if your interested. Iam in Campbellsville,Ky 606-271-8034

Status
Not open for further replies.