• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for some DOM tubing in Denver area

RnrdTheFox

Loc.
Superior, CO
Is there a place around town that will sell specific lengths?

I need about 6' of DOM tubing, 1 1/2" OD with an ID that will accept the weld in rod ends from Complete Offroad. http://completeoffroad.com/i-123980-tie-rod-end-adapter-7-8-18-left-hand-ta78l.html

The problem I'm having is that most places want me to buy the full length of pipe. I need a 1' section with an ID of 2" to make a hub for my tire carrier. Trying to keep from purchasing a full length for that also :cry:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
try ruff stuff specialties in the vendor forum and if you don't already have the ends they have them also at what seams to be reasonable prices.