• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for that custom front bumper on here!!!

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I know this is a shot in the dark but someone on here had posted pictures of a tube front bumper they had built (prerunner style). I believe it was on an orange Bronco. There was a lot of interest in it and I thought the member was going to sell them. I have done multiple searches and cannot find it. Any help is appreciated.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Sorry not trying to hijack, but does anyone know who makes that double B pillar cage that in the right top image of the site banner? I looked at the cages on that site an they did not seem to offer that specific cage.

No worries

OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Looking to possibly do a custom tube bumper and really liked the design this guy had. The thread showed the bumper and there was discussion about covering the lower portions with plate. Tried all kinds of search keywords but can't seem to find it. I was hoping someone remembered it. Wish I had more info...

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Man I remember the thread but I cant think of who it was. I also think it was an orange bronco and it seems like someone photoshoped the black plate on it to see what it looked like. Also seems like it was in the last couple of months.

Henry

bigjhoov

nobody
Sorry not trying to hijack, but does anyone know who makes that double B pillar cage that in the right top image of the site banner? I looked at the cages on that site an they did not seem to offer that specific cage.

I'm sure Gordon did it if it's on his site. He does one-off work as well as production. Give him a call, I'm sure he can make what ever you want.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I'm sure Gordon did it if it's on his site. He does one-off work as well as production. Give him a call, I'm sure he can make what ever you want.

Thanks, I am still having the build vs buy internal fight with myself, but seeing pretty much what I want sways me more towards buy. I looked at Extreme's stuff, But I really want a double B pillar. Anyway enough with the hijacking for me, thanks for the info, I will give him a call.