• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking to finish up my efi parts gathering

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
ok so i think i have most of the stuff ready to start my efi swap but the radiator and fuel system. money is starting to get tight but yet i still want a somewhat trouble free no hassle installation. i am very confused on the radiator you guys are using for a swap. i am going to be using all the mustang water pump and serpentine system so i know that puts the necks on the opposite side so i don't wanna use the stock type setup. but i see guys here using aluminum, copper/brass radiators and now 4.0 explorer radiators. i don't mind using the explorer radiator if i don't have to modify for days. and i am sure i can come across one easy enough to save a few bucks there. now for the next issue. i am currently using the stock fuel system in a no body lift truck but looking to either use the exsisting tank with a fuel pump system that bolts into the tank or just go with the 23 gallon system that bc broncos sells. i do not use the front tank due to the tank having a leak so the tank upgrade is probably going to be the way to go. oh forgto one thing what about the fan to use mustang, explorer, or one of the reverse rotation fans wild horses or bc broncos sells. any help would be great cause i would like to make a purchase for this stuff and take advantage of the holiday savings.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Go with the 23 from BC, get the efi one.

If you use the existing, you'll need to have someone install another return line. There is a fuel tank place here in Phoenix that does that for cheap. But you only have 12 gallons or so.

Delete the aux, like you mine leaked, and I wasn't interested in placing a fuel air explosive under my butt.

OP
OP
M

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
Go with the 23 from BC, get the efi one.

If you use the existing, you'll need to have someone install another return line. There is a fuel tank place here in Phoenix that does that for cheap. But you only have 12 gallons or so.

Delete the aux, like you mine leaked, and I wasn't interested in placing a fuel air explosive under my butt.
here is what i was going to use if i used the stock tank. everything incorporated in one unit.
http://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/p...category_id=61/home_id=61/mode=prod/prd84.htm