• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking to have a Bronco hauled from Minnesota to Texas

chuddy

Hi all, I just sold a Bronco to a guy in San Antonio (I'm in Minnesota), and he's having a hard time finding a transporter. Anyone have any recommendations?

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Transport prices increase astronomically when vehicle is non running/non driving versus running/driving.

dsenatore

Contributor
Loc.
East Walpole
Try William Morden w/Plymouth Auto Transport (954) 856-3494. I used him recently in October and I know others on here have as well. Very good with communication, explaining how it all works and getting it done. I would use them again.
Good Luck,
David

hotrodtim68

Contributor
Transporter.

You might want to try and call RollinCountry, owner's name is Kevin Showinski. He is located in Orion ,Michigan. email: rollincountry@gmail.com. I scheduled him twice to move my vehicles from N.J, to Florida when I moved. I was very pleased with the transport . Winters could be tough. Good luck. :cool:

70 sport WA

Contributor
Tell them to check out uship online i think the company is based out of austin tx

I agree. I was looking for someone to go from Dallas/Fort Worth to Albuquerque and one shipper (best price, too) was there once a week. Some have established, regular routes and you just have to put it on a forum like uship.

navi

Amerifreight had the best prices/reviews for my cross country bronco transport.
Covered carrier was a big plus for me, and they made the trip in less than 3 days. total was 2k

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
rent a truck/trailer potentially.... deliver yourself

cbr2ster

Contributor
66 enthusiast
You might try Orange Auto transport out of Arizona. A local classic car dealer here in the Oklahoma City area uses them exclusively. I got a quote on a non-running bronco from Virginia to Oklahoma City for just under $1100. It would have been about 20 hours one way for me.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I thought about it, 40 hours round trip is a tall order for $1300.

indeed my friend.. maybe meet in the middle somewhere..

good luck. there's a few options as folks have suggested

knack

Contributor
Have you come up with a solution yet? I'm looking at buying a project vehicle not too far from San Antonio - which I would need to haul back to western WI. Not worth the trip if the trailer is empty on the way down. Splitting costs for a two way haul could make sense.