• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking to trade my 1927 Roadster for 74 or earlier Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffh355

Unless I can sell this first and purchase a Bronco from one of you, here's what I have to offer:
1927 Ford Model T Roadster. Going for the 50's hotrod look. 300 miles since complete ground up. Everything new or rebuilt. Original steel body, Flathead rebuilt by H&H Flatheads mated to rebuilt T5 transmission, 31 boxed frame, 3 core radiator, new 40 juice brakes, ultra clean wiring, hand painted graphics, Lake headers with baffles, new tires and vintage wheels, custom fuel tank, rumble seat.
The bad: Stiff clutch, would change to lighter pressure plate, paint job not perfect was built as a driver and added character as is.

Serious inquires for more pictures. Willing to trade for local 74 or earlier Bronco. Looking for a driver, not a project car.
PRICE REDUCED $ 13,900 or best offer
Some pictures here: http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=50675

Last edited:

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's the pics. Pretty cool ride man. :cool:

Attachments

• T 1.jpg
    T 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 97
  • T 2.jpg
    T 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 73