• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looks like it's time to meet the new neighbor

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just moved in down the road:

Attachments

• DSCI0124.jpg
    DSCI0124.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 447

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Heck yeah. It's nice to have neighbors with class, that guy obviously does.;D

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Broncos take less maintenance. Plus I can take pictures of these all day long with my wife with me and she might even take a couple pictures. The other, not so much.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
judging by the trailer in the background ... its one big Horse loving Community !

Bullitt94

Loc.
Marshfield, WI
The Broncos take less maintenance. Plus I can take pictures of these all day long with my wife with me and she might even take a couple pictures. The other, not so much.

I think the second half of that is correct. Maintenance wise I'd say it's a coin flip.

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm not sure. I tried to stop and talk to the owner a few weeks ago, but they had just bought the house and though the Bronco was there, the old home owners hadn't moved out yet.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I discovered a similar neighbor last year (around the corner 3 blocks away). It makes for some good times. Congrats and go give them a welcome present, maybe a gift card from one of our vendors or a CB.com calendar.

Last edited:

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
You need to stop back by and put something under that top for him, can't believe they just put it on the ground. Look's like a work in progress no side markers, gas cap's or bumpers. No steering wheel or seats either.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow man, get over there quick.... Meet that fine neighbor, lol

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
My neighbor's say untill I moved in this neighborhood was low class. When they saw my ford collection they asked if I would marry their daughter. ..Now I see why!!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Looks like it may be a Denver Edition! Make sure to let your new neighbors know about this site! :)